McHutchison is always looking for qualified individuals to join our growing and dynamic team. Several openings are available for experienced horticultural sales professionals. We offer an excellent compensation package, full benefits, and a diverse product line, all at a stable, growing company that has thrived since 1902...perfect for building your horticultural career.
To pursue any of the following opportunities, please email us.
Please be sure to (1) indicate the position of interest in your subject line and (2) attach your resume.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Job Descripton: Customer Service Representatives must have excellent communication and phone skills, pays great attention to detail and must be able to function while under pressure. The job requires the ability to multi-task while meeting daily deadlines to insure that customer quotes, orders and shipments are received by the set customer standards for our company. They are responsible for order integrity/management, pricing, vendor communication, clearing of shipments (freight questions), assist in claim initiation and resolution.
- Maintain and build relationships with Sales Force and customers. Providing front line support to internal and external customers by being there for daily communications with field sales tools and reporting.
- Drive order integrity of customer accounts throughout the entire business year. This involves, but is not limited to, order management, shipping, subs and cuts, pricing and claims and returns.
- Manage orders from start to finish including order entry, sourcing product, verifying acknowledgements, vendor confirmation, editing orders, status checks, and order changes.
- Key role to sourcing product that is requested by the customer or needed due to vendor shortages. Search for alternative vendors and provide options to customers.
- Process order acknowledgments.
- Provide recommendations for problem resolution.
- Responsible for reporting and report/data analysis for sales reps progress.
- Identify system issues, enhancements, recommend solutions, and track resolution/completion. Enhancements require that it improves the ease of doing business so that we can exceed customer expectations.
- Develop and distribute timely communications of information. Some communication is driven by the Customer Serivce Rep and other communication is at the request of others.
- Strive for the highest internal and external customer satisfaction at all times.
- Participate in special projects as requested
- Backup the Billing/Quote specialist if assistance is needed
- Perform other duties that support the team and involves but not limited to price pages, billing, etc..
This position requires a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Horticulture or related field. The individual must have extensive Microsoft Office, Word and Outlook experience. Outstanding knowledge of Microsoft Excel is a must in order to fill this position.
CONTACT OUR OFFICE FOR MORE OPPORTUNITIES!