McHutchison is always looking for qualified individuals to join our growing and dynamic team. Several openings are available for experienced horticultural sales professionals. We offer an excellent compensation package, full benefits, and a diverse product line, all at a stable, growing company that has thrived since 1902...perfect for building your horticultural career.
To pursue any of the following opportunities, please email us.
Please be sure to (1) indicate the position of interest in your subject line and (2) attach your resume.
McHutchison & Vaughan’s National Sales Manager
As a key industry representative for McHutchison & Vaughan’s, this position demands complete professionalism, honesty, integrity and ethical standards. This senior-level role drives our overall sales strategy, supports the current efforts of our sales teams, serves as a vital role for developing our sales representatives and provides leadership and development for the Regional Sales Managers.
Reporting to: President of McHutchison & Vaughan’s Horticultural
The National Sales Manager will provide:
• Leadership and coordination of the Regional Sales Managers & Key Account Sales Team
• Develop and implement Key Account and regional sales & marketing strategies to meet or exceed our sales plan.
• Collaborate and drive success for the organization via cross functional coordination
• Lead our presence at targeted retailers and key industry events
• Monitor and analyze sales & marketing activities against goals, and provide leadership for our management team all in light of our financial goals and performance.
• Creation of annual sales budgets
The ideal candidate for this role should have strength in these three core personality qualities: integrity, enthusiasm & pragmatic optimism.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• Minimum 10 years in a sales capacity in the horticulture industry preferred
• Minimum 5 years sales leadership or comparable experience preferred
• Proven leadership ability to influence, develop, and empower employees to achieve goals
• Professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
• This position requires the ability to travel and work a flexible schedule. 30- 40% travel estimated
• Basic technology skills in MS Word, Excel, PP and Outlook are required
• Position ideally would be based in our Naperville, IL office, but a remote office will be considered
Contact Nathan Lamkey firstname.lastname@example.orgReturn to top